Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Funday

Hey everybody,

I hope the memorial day weekend is rolling along nicely and everyone is having fun.

I have been a productive bumblebee this entire weekend, and that makes me happy.  Well, happy is a bit much... It doesn't make me sad... I guess I'm more of a neutral right now.  But either way its better than a sharp stick in the eye.

So, I have played 9 holes yesterday and I did well.  Couple of pars, bogeys, and 1 terrible hole.  So, overall not a bad outing for the beginning of the season.  The putting was on fire and that was good.

This morning I was chock full of fitness and fun.  I rolled out of bed early and couldn't go back to sleep.  I had a healthy breakfast of egg whites, wheat english muffin, fat free cheese and turkey sausage... all of it in sandwich form.  I'm just killing it at breakfast these days. 

I joined weight watchers and even though I occasionally over run my points, I am pretty sure I'll lose weight just from not eating the way I was.  I totally didn't realize that my average meal was actually more than my daily allocation of points... mind blowing. 

So... then on to the movies.  Hangover II.  Excellent movie.  I am sure the gorilla man will have some technical insights, but from a layman's point of view it was hilarious and good fun for the whole family (that is assuming your family is over 18 and ok with sex, drugs, alcohol, sodomy, crime, obscenities... you see where this is going).

After the movie I hit the workout circuit.  Did a 2 mile run, 1mile walk, 500 meter swim , then a 1.5 mile walk.  You see, I ran to the gym, swam, then walked back.  I tell you that was a blaster of a workout today.  Gotta get ready for the Tri coming up in 2 weeks.  Got my flight, got my bike, got my registration... Now if i had the physique i'd be alright... we'll just have to make do.

AFter the workout I had salad and the remainder of some atlantic cod that I baked for dinner last night.  I am feeling lean, mean, and just a little bit sore... 

So I hope you guys are making the most of some time off, and we'll catch you on the flippity flop.  Seacrest out!

No comments:

Post a Comment