Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday and funday

Hey hey hey peoples,

Another warm day down here in sunny PA.

I have news about the weekend...  I was assaulted by a hornet at the pool.  That's right.  A Hornet.  I went to the pool one time in a year... I was stung on the foot in a patch of grass only 6 feet wide... for the first time in 20 years.

I think statistically that is amazing.  Anyways... My foot hurts like you wouldn't believe, but who cares.

So, I got up this morning and charged forth with my bruised foot.  Hit the gym for a bike/swim brick and a little bit of strength training.  Felt good and I am happy to say that I am down another 2 lbs... I am showing solid signs in losing weight "the right way"... the average is supposed to be 1 to 2 lbs per week and that is exactly where I am at.  The other good news is that I lost the 2 lbs despite eating fried foods like crazy while hanging with the parents and the surgeon general.

So me and the little lady are going to go hit some movies and hang out and just basically chill.  Hope everyone is having a solid 4th of July weekend and is getting their fitness on despite the onslaught of BBQ goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment