Sunday, July 3, 2011

Well Hello There, Back from Philly, we had an awesome time with Ryan, and saw the great sights of Philly plus saw the Sox beat Philly. The ballpark was great and the seats were as well, thanks again Ryan.
The apre Sox game at the Moshulo was great and a unique experience. Maggies was a fun time and the food was delicious.
Although I didn't get 3 days of working out in, I did manage 1 day in the gym and then a walking tour of Philly that covered several miles, and according to my heart monitor I burned off all the calories from Maggies:)

Back to the gym this weekend and preparing to head to the Cape for golf and barbecue at the Bowen homestead.

JP the set looks awesome and as always you never disappoint in your performances, I am sure it was great, hope you have a few DVD's coming my way:)

Erika if you have a site for the half marathon and are looking for donations let me know so we can spread the word.

Kyle hope you are enjoying Denver:)

Kristen hope we left Ryan with a little energy for you this weekend. :) Great area down there. Have a great time.

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July and stay safe. Love to you all

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment