Thursday, December 6, 2012

Like a kid in a candystore

Hey everybody,

Hope all is well and everybody is having a good week... coincidentally which is mercifully coming to an end. 



My apologies to the followers, but I had to take a couple of days off from the blogosphere.  Timing and schedules just get so tight... and my main concern is that getting in here and typing for the sake of typing is jus "bad form".  You guys deserve better and frankly I am not willing to lower the level of integrity we've set for the Dooley noted nation.

Anyways,  moving on in life.

Things are going smashing.  Work is bueno.  The Paleo thing is actually getting much easier.... well easier as long as the Surgeon General is keep me stocked with Paleo goodies... The second I run out of easy paleo stuff, I am like a kid in a candystore (both literally and metaphorically... seriously i have a problem).

But things are good overall.  The birthday celebration went good with a trip to virtual indoor golf, bowling, and video games.  I know it doesn't sound like a wild adult evening, but hey... I am a simple man. 

I got some sweet sunglasses that I needed badly because I am an idiot and didn't heed the Surgeon General's warning of taking my sunglasses off before going in the ocean back in South Carolina.  I promptly lost them and by my count, I literally lost my glasses 16 minutes after arriving, and 2 minutes after the Surgeon General warned me.

Live life on the edge though right???

I also got some super sweet Crossfit shoes... Red, like Mr. Burns'... and I can't prove it but I think they make me faster and stronger.   I also got some sweaters and a gift card to Men's wearhouse, where I will be purchasing some Calvin Klein, no iron, slim fit dress shirts... because I look stellar in them.

I figure if I am going to be knucklehead the least I can do for the Surgeon General is clean up nice and be some arm candy.

So that is it for now folks... it was an *ss Kicker of a day on the Crossfitting.  7 minute amrap of Burpees... a.k.a. Hell on earth.

How many can you do in one minute???

No comments:

Post a Comment