Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back in the high life again...

Happy Sunday Evening everyone,

Just wrapped up what I am hoping to make my sunday ritual now that football season is drawing to and end.  I had a good workout at the gym today.  Bike for 40 min, which netted somewhere between 13.5 and 15 miles.  I don't know if that is a good pace or not...  I plan on researching.  Then, there was 15 minutes on the treadmill.  This was a cardio blast and I was feeling it in the quads.  I stress the fact that 257 lbs is a lot of man to lug around... we're working on it.

I also did all the sit ups for today's part of the 500 challenge.  I am going to rest and then get the lunges and push ups out of the way back here in the casa.

Post work out I headed next door to Uno's.  I know it's not the healthiest, but I am starving by the end of the Sunday Cardio party.  And who feels like cooking on Sunday???? really.  Steak tips, mashed potatos and a side salad.  Not the greatest, but not the worst I can do for food.  So thumbs up to the scrappy kid from Raynham.

Overall today was a great return to the fitness craze.  I am hoping everyone else had a productive day also.  Tune in tomorrow for the recipe of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment