Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bruins, Triathlons, Red Sox... the world is good

Back to the grind folks...

Congrats to the b's... I'm not even going to pretend to know anything about hockey, but anyone who's ever met me knows that I know a thing or two about winning.  Im like a less crazy charlie sheen... with less hookers... less drugs... come to think of it, i'm not charlie sheen at all.  anyways...

That's right... i said it... we're back in training.  I took several days off from training, rested, ate all the stuff I've been trying to cut back on... it was glorious.

However we are 1 month away from the Falmouth Tri... and you gotta be ready for the hometown events.

Dunedin was challenging and fun... But I have to make a strong showing on the cape.  If I came up short there I might be shunned from the BBC.  Banned from "the Kidd".  Not get a bed for Road Race.  The horrors are endless.

Nah, just kidding.  None of those things would really happen because of the Tri... more likely to happen just because I'm me.  You all see what I'm saying...
Anyways,  I hit the gym for a bike/swim brick.  9 miles in 25 min on the bike and 1/3 mile swim.  Feeling pretty good tonight because that is 2/3's of the Falmouth Tri. 

I'm glad I went to the gym because I was not feeling motivated at all until I was actually sitting on the bike.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep up the weightwatchers and tri training... and by road race weekend I'll be looking like a spartan.

Lets all get our engines fired up because the time is here.  I hope you lazy bugs are getting out the running shoes and stretching for Falmouth... Road race is only about 60 days out.  Think about it...

Have a good night everybody and we'll get at it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment