Monday, November 28, 2011

Suprises all weekend long

Buenos dias folks,

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did over the Turkey day holiday weekend.

I think I gained about 14 lbs after all was said and done, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.  today I hit the gym to get back in gear and man did i feel the burn.  I got a solid cardio in on the bike and then hit the weights pretty hard.  I figured I should go hard after the days of non stop eating and drinking.
The Turkey day feast was awesome at the Surgeon General's family dinner and the desserts were amazing at the Braintree Dooley's.  Braintree never dissapoints during the holidays. 

In addition to the holiday mayhem and madness... i was treated to a surprise birthday celebration at F1 racing.  I was beat out on a technicality by Bax (it is illegal to use my girlfriend to set a pick going into the turn)...  But we live to fight another day. 

I wont go into the entire story of the evening, but long story short... "It Ruled".

We partied till the wee hours on Saturday and got to see the Chef supreme Danny and his lovely wife and family.  I couldn't have imagined a better weekend and it is getting hard to focus on work.  But hey... If that is the biggest problem i have for the holidays, then I am doing alright.

I pick up the new Jeep Patriot today and I am totally psyched.  I'll be riding around in my first new car this afternoon.  Can't wait!!!! 

So, everyone have a great weekend.  Thanks for making my birthday so special, and lets gear up for Santa time.

No comments:

Post a Comment